January 2012 Personal Injury Newsletter is available here
November 2011 Employment Newsletter is available here
January 2011 Personal Injuury Newsletter now available
January 2011 Personal Injury Quiz available here
Members of Pump Court regularly provide seminars and training on a wide variety of topics.
If you would like a seminar or training please contact the clerks on 0207 353 7010 to arrange a convenient date. Please feel free to suggest a topic that would meet your individual needs.
If you're looking for CPD don't forget to consider subscribing to a newsletter. You can read more about the newsletters by clicking on the link in the menu bar above.
Examples of Recent Seminars Provided at Solicitors' Offices
- The Inheritance Act
- The Equality Bill
- Employer's Liability Since Majrowski
- The Duty to Make Reasonable Adjustments
- TUPE Update
- Trade Union Recognition Procedures
- Ancilliary Relief Update
CPDCast & Lipslegal
- How to Enforce Restraints of Trade - An Overview of Principles of Enforceability and Procedure (Alison Russell)
- Disability Discrimination - Developments in the Duty to Make Reasonable Adjustments (Spencer Keen)
- Employment Act 2008 Update (Alison Russell
- Disability Discrimination - Identifying Comparators (Spencer Keen)
- Whistleblowing - An Update on Recent Cases and General Principles (Alison Russell)
- Disability Discrimination - Compensation (Spencer Keen)
- Disability Discrimination Update (Alison Russell)
- Definition of Disability (Spencer Keen)